relational/boolean operator overloading -> PEP 207

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli at tecnotp.it
Tue Mar 20 04:20:09 EST 2001

Thanks to all answering my questions.
Nevertheless, even when forgetting about my topic for a while, I still
cannot understand how PEP 207 will handle 'and/or' operators applied to
"generic" objects which the new relational overloadings could return
anytime. E.g. how an expression such as "obj1 and obj2" will be evaluated by
Python 2.1.

Renzo Tomaselli