Collection interfaces

James A. Robertson jarober at mail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:00:38 EST 2001

topmind wrote:

> "James A. Robertson" <jarober at mail.com> wrote in message
> news:3ABF74ED.BC09EC8 at mail.com...
> > As to the LessonBrowser, it's part of the non-commercial product.  When
> > you open the system up, there it is
> >

> What exactly would I be "downloading"?
>
> Is it a Java applet or what?

You would download VisualWorks non-commercial - the Smalltalk
development system

> What do you mean by "open the system up"?

As in, start the non-commercial development system

> Being non-commercial does not necessarily make it
> safer (less DLL's etc.)

We don't link to many dll's, and we introduce zero new ones

> Is there an HTML version?

There are tutorials online, but they assume that you have a running
system in front of you

> I clicked on the "visualworks online tutorial" link, it asked for
> my email ( foo at bar.com, of course :-), and then it brought me
> back to the front page.

The new site is still under construction; we are in the process of
updating it

--
James A. Robertson
Product Manager (Smalltalk), Cincom