Paper "PDF Editing and Processing" at IPC 10?

Dinu Gherman gherman at europemail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:54:06 EST 2002

Hi!

At IPC 10 there was the following presentation/paper:

  Jyh-Yuan Deng and Shang-Kang Deng
  Using Python as PDF Editing and Processing Framework

that I'm interested in. I read the paper, but unfortu-
nately the thing seems to have no name, the author
doesn't reply to emails and the website and/or company
of one of the authors, www.FlashMix.com, seems not to
exist.

Hence, I wonder, is this vaporware or has somebody seen
it in action or even used it?

Regards,

Dinu

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied today, then every
Post-War American president would have to be hanged."
                                       (Noam Chomsky)