Python Compiling

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Wed Sep 25 12:25:25 EDT 2002

Alex Martelli <aleax at aleax.it> wrote previously:
|Or Haskell, www.haskell.org -=- HUGS inteprets it, the Edinburgh
|compiler compiles it.  Scheme has _many_ interpreters and compilers
|too.  Hey, so does Visual Basic... it's quite the thing these days.

Wrong Scottish city, I'm afraid.  Alex probably means the GLASGOW
Haskell Compiler (GHC).  There's also NHC and HBC available, but GHC
seems like where the real focus is.

Yours, Lulu...

--
Keeping medicines from the bloodstreams of the sick; food from the bellies of
the hungry; books from the hands of the uneducated; technology from the