Python 2.2.1 compatible with Tcl/Tk 8.4?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sat Sep 21 16:24:36 EDT 2002

Associated query:
	Anyone compiled TOGL for TCL/Tk 8.4?  I don't see anything on the TCL
newsgroup or the TOGL discussion lists, and I have one error report that
it doesn't work on a Linux machine.  TOGL appears to use the tkint file
from TK, so I'm guessing it's minimally version-dependent, though it
should, if I understand correctly, build with 8.0.5+.

Anyway, if anyone has built it, and has diffs, I'd like to hear about it
so I can look into making PyOpenGL compatible with 8.4.

Thanks all,
Mike

--
   Mike C. Fletcher