Saving Files Under Windows

achrist at easystreet.com achrist at easystreet.com
Sun Jun 15 00:31:00 EDT 2003

I've got similar trouble with my WinNT machine, which is why I won't
default to put data into the folders that MS sets up on C: if the
OS is old.  My drive is aN ibm 20 Gb, but the BIOS can't handle a
partition bigger than 8 Gb, so it's divided into drives C:, D:, I:,
and J:, using  special software from IBM.  This special software
will make the C: drive any size that you want, as long as you
want it to be exactly 2 Gb. Since MS automatically puts all kinds of
things useful and otherwise on C:,  I don't have space there for
anything that I can put anywhere else.

I guess that with new systems you are supposed to be happy with
huge folders of programs and data on C:.  IDK.

Al