[XPOST] [REQ] open source multimedia authoring tools? In python maybe?

stefanogaburri StefanoZAP.THIS at gaburri.net
Thu Nov 6 14:41:18 EST 2003

Kevin Ollivier wrote:

> Seriously, I'm glad that I found another Python programmer with the
> same area of interest - I think it's an area that badly needs an open
> source alternative to what is out there. Educators aren't really the
> types to have bundles of cash to spend on development!

heh, you tell me :)

BTW, I see you're using a free web-server-on-a-CD solution, Karrigell:
another thing I've been looking for and didn't find, and I'm not the
only one, since in this same thread people is pointing out proprietary,
commercial solutions. Glad to know one is available, and with an
integrated DB to boot (via gadfly).

later,