Python Magazine exists! (was: Python intro questions)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Sun Jun 27 17:48:48 EDT 2004

Mark wrote:

> I honestly find your characterzation very unfair. Regarding payment to
> the
> Python Software Foundation this is what I wrote:
> I take full responsibility and will get an email by Monday *and you
> will be paid* latest by Wednesday if you have a Paypal account. Sorry.

Seems like it's a little silly to call his characterization unfair when
he hasn't even been paid yet.  (Now, he himself doesn't worry too much
about getting paid, that's not why he did it, but surely the most
fundamental contract between a writer and his publisher is that the
writer actually gets paid for it.)

--
 __ Erik Max Francis && max at alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/  \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis