Python Magazine exists! (was: Python intro questions)

Irmen de Jong irmen at -nospam-remove-this-xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 27 15:18:23 EDT 2004

(also in response to Mark's answer)

Kamilche wrote:

>>...So, I'm sorry to say this but my experience with the new Pyzine
>>is not too good.
>

> Wow, that's not good, thanks for sharing that information with us. The
> heck of it is, people probably WOULD write articles for their magazine
> for their preferred set price (read: FREE!) if they would give them
> even a magazine subscription in return. But that's a total gyp,
> instead.

Also to Mark: apologies for writing my story in the (too short)
way that I did, you're comments are valid.
What I wrote are the facts, but I may have expressed
it too harshly.

> Sorry to hear that you wasted your time!

I didn't. The article *is* published. And I don't care
about the money (I wrote the article at the time when PyZine had
a different form, there was no talk about any author payment
at that time). So again, it's not a big issue, I just wanted
to share my experience.

--Irmen.