Python Event in India ..

Premshree Pillai premshree_python at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 4 05:17:55 EST 2004

 --- Somesh Bartakkay <s4somesh at yahoo.co.in> wrote: >
Am basically from India - Pune.
> here is very less (say NO) Python AwareNess ..
> so i wanna increase it..
> am trying in my own way but for making it in VERY
> proffesional manner
> and on very HIGH level ...its necessary to arrange
> Python Event here.
>
> shall anyone guide me how it is possible ?
> Python Even in INDIA will surely PAY gr8 brains to
> Python Community
>

> somesh
> --

I know for fact that there's no PyUG anywhere in
India. I doubt, it would be possible to have an
"event" on Python at Pune.

If you want to evangelize the use of Python, you
should  start off by introducing CS folks to the
language, etc.

If you need a set of introductory slides, I have 'em
at
http://premshree.resource-locator.com/python-seminar-210204/slides/pySlide1.jpg.htm
:-)

-Premshree Pillai