[PyGTK] TreeView cells automatically in edit mode?

Dan Boitnott danslists at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 23 15:14:13 EST 2004

I'm using a TreeView with a ListStore and my users really want to get
rid of the "Enter to Edit-Edit-Enter to Save" cycle needed to edit a
cell.  I'd like to have it such that if they focus on the grid it edits
the current cell.  If they hit enter or tab it moves to the next cell.
If they hit the up or down arrows it should change rows and edit those
cells.

I've not been able to find a decent way to do this.  Suggestions?

Dan Boitnott