[python-uk] 2X Permanent Python folk needed in London - £60k to £80k

Stevie Buckley stevie at unmade.com
Tue Jun 19 07:02:10 EDT 2018

Hey folks

Exactly two weeks ago today I emailed this group in the hopes of finding a
couple of decent python freelancers to help out on a project at unmade.com.
The response was fantastic and we've now hired two wonderful people (and
are potentially hiring a third) so thank you for all your help.

Due to Unmade's recent growth, they need to hire two *permanent* senior
python engineers ASAP. I appreciate the freelance market is a lot more
active than the full-time market but I'm hoping there may be one or two
people on this list that are interested in having a chat.

The full job ad is here: https://unmade.workable.com/jobs/578131

tl;dr: £60k - £80k, based in Somerset House, fascinating engineering
challenges, super friendly team of approx 30 people, and a company that's
making huge progress towards improving sustainability within fashion &
manufacturing.

Fully remote working isn't an option currently I'm afraid but there is
*some* flexibility.

Give me a shout if you're interested in finding out more.

Thanks again,
Stevie

*Note to Recruitment Agencies:* No.