[python-win32] PythonService.exe and Windows Server 2003

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Feb 6 23:09:17 CET 2006

Do you have the complete traceback?  This is from an event-log message, so
if this is a call you are making, it may be that something is wrong with the
params (eg, the inserts).  This will not fail in "debug" mode as debug mode
makes no attempt to actually write such entries to the log - it just prints
them.

In general though, services should catch errors writing to the log - they
are common when the log gets full.  I guess I should update the samples to
reflect that...

Mark.