[python-win32] python and Windows Resource Files.

Johri, Mayank (GTI) mayank_johri at ml.com
Mon Dec 17 21:56:51 CET 2007

Kevin,

The only issue which I have with wx is the size of executable (I blame
my size attitude to C & Linux for that. I started my carrier as C on
Linux developer), but after your email I searched on internet and found
that I can compress the size a lot on that front and thus some time
tomorrow I will give it a try.

Thanks and Regards,
Mayank Johri
Merrill Lynch & Co.