[PythonCE] Using Tkinter

Voidspace mike at pcblokes.com
Tue Nov 4 08:07:15 EST 2003

Frustrating.
What device are you using pythonce on ?
How did you install the packages ? I deleted my existing copy of python,
unzipped the single distribution package you posted and copied the
contents into my root directory......................

:-(

Fuzzy

Guido Wesdorp wrote:

> Voidspace wrote:
>
>> Just to further clarify ! When I say Tk script I mean a python script
>> that imports the Tkinter module... not a Tcl script itself or
>> anything fancy like that ;)
>>
>> Odd that it works typed from the interpreter........
>>
> Well I tried to reproduce your problem but couldn't, both running
> scripts with the interpreter as hacking in some code in interactive mode
> worked just fine. I did find out why closing an Tk app makes the
> interpreter pop up, and I think it should be quite easy to modify...
> Problem is just that I don't have the source of pcceshell.py for 2.3
> lying around. Do you know where I can get it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Guido

http://www.Voidspace.org.uk
The Place where headspace meets cyberspace. Online resource site - covering science, technology, computing, cyberpunk, psychology, spirituality, fiction and more.

---
The Atlantibot coding message group.
---
http://www.atlantibots.org.uk