[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython and Python incompatibility?

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@corp.palm.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:03:47 -0700

In MacPython 'import findertools' works and it doesn't from the =
command-line version of Python.  I am assuming that the 2 are =
incompatible?  This sucks (for me) because I like TAB completion, and =
the only way I have found to get TAB completion on the Mac is by using =
IPython.  And it appears that I cannot use IPython from within =
MacPython's interactive window.  Any suggestions?

Robin L. Siebler
Software Test Engineer
Palm
Bart Simpson: [answering the phone] Joe's Taxidermy. You snuff 'em, we =
stuff 'em.