[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Odd Problem w/Jaguar

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 00:04:27 +0200

On zaterdag, augustus 24, 2002, at 02:34 , Benjamin Schollnick wrote:

> Jack & Everyone,
>
>     I've run into a problem, but I'm not positive of the cause...
>
>     I just finished install Jaguar...
>
>     Well, I have MacPython (v2.21) installed on a different
> hard drive...
>     So I attempted to run a python app from the Python
> Interpreter (Drag &
>     Drop)...
>
>     But it doesn't seem to work, the output window comes up,
> waits a second
>     and goes to terminated... No tracebacks, etc.

Wild guess: the preferences have gone missing, or point to the
wrong location. Try running ConfigurePythonCarbon again. You
could also try option-starting the interpreter, turning on the
verbose and inspect option, hope for a prompt and inspect
sys.prefix and sys.path.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -