[Pythonmac-SIG] Another build question: ssl?

Ronald Oussoren oussoren@cistron.nl
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:31:34 +0100

On Thursday, Nov 21, 2002, at 00:08 Europe/Amsterdam, Russell E Owen
wrote:

> I tried this and unfortunately found I still didn't have ssl support.
> Perhaps I didn't clear out enough stuff, first. (I was surprised to
> find that my new build still had Numeric installed, though I had not
> explicitly reinstalled it.)

That's strange. I'm not sure why this doesn't work, other than that I'm
using Python 2.3 rather than Python 2.2.2 (which I should have
mentioned, sorry about that).

[Description of a correct build process removed]

Ronald