[spambayes-dev] py2exe error in setup_all.py

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:08:59 EDT 2003

I'm trying to build the Windows binaries using the setup_all.py script
in the windows/py2exe directory.  I pulled the latest py2exe source from
CVS and ran setup.py build/install in the sandbox directory.  Then I
went to windows/py2exe and ran setup_all.py.  All I get out of it is the
following message:

running py2exe
error: error in setup script: command 'py2exe' has no such option

Any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong, or what I can do to
help narrow down the problem?  I'm running on Win2000 SP4 with Python
2.3.1 and win32all build 159.

Kenny Pitt