[spambayes-dev] RE: 1.0b1 Release candidates

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sun Apr 11 21:36:02 EDT 2004

> Unfortunately, the typelibs for office 2000 are hard-coded in
> a couple of spots.  I fear that upgrading these to later
> typelibs will prevent SpamBayes working at all for the older
> users.  No time to, or easy way to look at this particular problem.

In my local copies, I've changed the hard-coded codes to match the ones I
generate.  I suspect that you're right, since it didn't appear that my
binary built worked for Amir.  I have access to OL2K and OL2k2, so I could
play around with this at some point, but there doesn't seem to be much of a
need for it right now.  (i.e for as long as you're willing to be the plug-in
builder).

> I'm sorry, but I seem to have missed that, and can't find it.
> I've a message or 2 from Thomas to catch up on next, but
> don't recall it being one of them.

This one:

<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/spambayes-dev/2004-March/002628.html>

Though note also his comment here: