[spambayes-dev] RE: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes/scripts sb_server.py, 1.32, 1.33

Kenny Pitt kennypitt at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 16:05:33 CET 2004

Tony Meyer wrote:
> Kenny's fix worked if there was more than +OK, but not if there was
>  just +OK.  Fix the fix so that both cases work.

Oops, sorry, that was my limited Python experience showing through.  I
assumed that split() would just return None for the second value if there
was no separator.  Thanks for covering me! <wink>

BTW, any idea what might have happened to the stats page in sb_server?  I'm
looking for the problem right now, but every time I try to view stats I get
a "500 Server error" with the following traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\src\python\spambayes\spambayes\Dibbler.py", line 461, in
    getattr(plugin, name)(**params)

  File "C:\src\python\spambayes\spambayes\UserInterface.py", line 915, in
    s = Stats.Stats()

  File "C:\src\python\spambayes\spambayes\Stats.py", line 50, in __init__

  File "C:\src\python\spambayes\spambayes\Stats.py", line 72, in

AttributeError: 'MessageInfoDB' object has no attribute '_getState'

I just upgraded to Python 2.4 Final yesterday, so don't know if that might
have something to do with it.

Kenny Pitt