[Spambayes] Re: Outlook plugin plus Exchange

Anthony Baxter anthony@interlink.com.au
Tue Nov 12 11:28:33 2002

>>> "Mark Hammond" wrote
> Oh, if only it were that easy <wink>.  The good news is that however this is
> fixed, it will also lend itself to a fix for the multipart/signed message
> abomination we are lumped with and I am partially stalled on.

Not familiar with that particular one - details?

> And I hereby retract any aspersions I cast upon the wonderful email package
> <0.1 wink>

There's at least one "known to be broken" mail message out there -
stuff from some mailer called Entourage. multipart/alternative
nested inside a multipart/mixed, and both have the same boundary
tag. Making this work with the current email package is extremely
non-trivial.

Go on, guess the vendor. Go on, I dare you.

Anthony.