[Spambayes] IMAP

Fri Apr 4 08:32:17 EST 2003

4/4/2003 2:48:20 AM, Oliver Maunder <lists at olivermaunder.co.uk> wrote:

>Meyer, Tony wrote:
>
>>Just how high is the demand for an IMAP solution for spambayes?  (Speak
>>up!).  I'm happy (as is TimS I think) to do the coding necessary since
>>it's probably pretty similar to the pop3proxy stuff anyway, but (as
>>we've both said) we don't have IMAP accounts to test against (anyone
>>know of free ones from anywhere?).
>>

>I want an IMAP solution!

When I joined this mailing list and started talking about a Lotus Notes
integration.  This project was the first open source project I'd ever
participated in, and Tim Peters helped me tremendously early on by letting me
know that in open source, you get to scratch your own itch <wink>.  So...
don't look for an IMAP proxy from me anytime soon...

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org

  those who understand binary,