[Spambayes] Spambayes installation problem

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Mar 13 13:22:21 EST 2003

> Its definitely outlook
> yep std toolbar
> yes reinstalled
> yes I do have another plugin installed which is the avg virus
> checker. this
> is the only diff between machines so I am assuming that this
> is probably the problem.

Well, I installed version 6.0 (build 645) of the free AVG virus checker, then the plugin, and it seems ok for me.  If you have a different version of the checker, then it still might be that.

Mark: FYI the AVG virus checker does integrate with Outlook - a button appears on the standard toolbar.

> Any advice

Two things:
* Wait for Mark to come up with the answer ;)  Seriously, while I know a little about the Outlook plugin, I know almost nothing about the installer, and he knows everything ;) about both.

* See if the CVS version works for you.  This is much more complicated, though - you'll need Python installed, and to do an anonymous checkout of the source.

Sorry I haven't been more use (yet!).

=Tony Meyer

---