[Spambayes] Spambayes deleate from pop server?

papaDoc papaDoc at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 7 09:23:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

>I am using Spambayes with Evolution on Linux.
>Pop3proxy does a good job but is it possible to consider including a
>means of the pop3proxy to examine the headers and remove those emails
>which match SPAM requirements from the server prior to bringing email
>down to pop3proxy?

If you want to do that you need to install the filtering on the server.
Do you have access to the server ?

Some people tried downloading only the header of the mail and make a
good guest if it was spam of ham
then download only ham.

If you browse the mailing list you will find some info on how other
tried that.

Remi