[Spambayes] Imapfilter never-ending appending headers

Alon arohter at nolar.com
Mon Sep 8 02:09:33 EDT 2003

Ya, I should have mentioned I changed my .ini file a bit:
----------------
[Headers]
include_evidence:False
include_score:True
[Storage]
messageinfo_storage_file:/var/spambayes/arohter.messageinfo.db
persistent_storage_file:/var/spambayes/arohter.db
[imap]
password:password
server:server.com
username:arohter
ham_train_folders:INBOX.Accounts,INBOX.Keep,INBOX.Orders,INBOX.Sent-Mail,IN
BOX.Soccer,INBOX.TO-BE-DELETED
spam_folder:INBOX.SPAM-NEWSPAM
spam_train_folders:INBOX.SPAM
unsure_folder:INBOX

The messageinfo db referenced in the ini definitely is not being touched
for some reason.  It never changes from it's default first creation.
I can switch back to using 1.0a4 just fine, but as soon as I start using
a5, it no longer touches messageinfo.db.

I'm going to test using Python 2.3, on the off chance it fixes things.

aLoN