[Spambayes] Cannot enable Spambayes

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Sep 16 17:31:15 EDT 2003

Please see the "troubleshooting guide" (installed, but online at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/spambayes/spambaye
s/Outlook2000/docs/troubleshooting.html)  This will have information how to
locate the log file, so we can better guess your problem.

Also please make sure you are using version 008 of the plugin.

Mark