[Spambayes] Messages fail to filter

Peter Strisik lists at strisik.com
Mon Sep 22 15:45:25 EDT 2003

Ryan,

I will experiment with the processing delay vs. filtering or not after I
accumulate more spam to train on.

Thanks for clarifying about the headers.  I can put that one to rest.

I already have the Spam column defined and showing.

......Peter

On Monday, September 22, 2003 11:32 AM, Ryan Malayter
<mailto:rmalayter at bai.org> wrote,
at least in part: