[Spambayes] Delete As Spam - Doesn't always work

Geoff Campbell geoff at controlg.com
Thu Feb 19 11:02:59 EST 2004

Hi -

Sometimes (very rarely) when I select an obvious spam message and
"click" on "Delete As Spam", nothing happens.  It seems that the message
is "SpamBayes proof"!  This happens once every several days, but I can't
see a pattern.  Using Outlook 2002 (SP-1).  Would be happy to send you a
representative email.

Thanks - Geoff Campbell

PS - Otherwise, everything else is great.  I used to have to visually
scan approximately 150 emails per day - that is now down to less than
10!