[Spambayes] spambayes' site webpage formatting....

B Wavin bwavin at stofanet.dk
Thu Jul 15 23:48:18 CEST 2004

The table is still too wide on my IE6 on XP, it has nothing to do with the
style.ccs, removing the link to that makes no difference. However I tracked
it down to the "preformatted" attribute being used for text in paragraphs
2.14, 4.11 and 4.12. In IE that apparently means all spaces are hard ones in
those paragraphs so there is no text wrap forcing the table to be as big as
it needs in order to include the unwrapped lines. Remove this attribute and
the table works better.

Barry