[Spambayes] PLEASE HELP

Eagle Accounting info at eagleaccounting.net
Wed Dec 24 16:57:11 CET 2008

HOW CAN I RETRIEVE SOMETHING I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED?

PLEASE REPLY, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!

THANKS

Caree Gordon,

Office Manager

Eagle Accounting Services, Inc.

Alworth Building

306 W. Superior St., Suite 507

Duluth, MN 55802

Telephone: (218) 722-9993

Facsimile:  (218) 722-9994

prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying it, and notify sender by reply e-mail so
that our address records can be corrected.