[Spambayes] How to fix/unistall SB on outlook 2007

john prokopek john.prokopek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:35:38 CET 2009

I have recently installed outlook 2007 and my spambayes install is not
working.

My spambayes toolbar shows the "spam" and "SpamBayes" items. Clicking on the
Spam button does nothing and clicking on the SpamBayes button does not open
the SB menu.

Spam is no longer going to the spam or spam suspects folder.

I have tried to uninstall SB but the toolbar is always available. I tried to
uninstall and reinstall but the behavior is the same.

I have tried version 1.0.4 and 1.1a2

So my question is how either reinstall or fix a corrupted install.

thanks