[Spambayes] Win 7, Outlook 2007 issues

Ocean Ocean at cobaltnight.com
Mon Mar 29 20:27:20 CEST 2010

	Will it only work with the binary, or can I run it from source?

> > 	If you (or someone else) can help me get logging to file enabled,
> > I'd be able to provide more useful information.
> >

> The fact this doesn't work implies spambayes isn't even being loaded.
> This is where I got lost before - there seems to be some confusion about
> whether spambayes is being loaded and then failing, or simply failing to
> load.  If the latter then it is expected that spambayes will not log any
> information - it can only do so once loaded.
>
> Mark.

	Well, given the fact that I can run the Trace Collector from within
SpamBayes, and it will show logging implies that it's definitely loaded
(once I do it manually).  However, I still can't run an external Trace
Collector to grab startup logs, nor is a log file ever created with the
changes I made to the source.