[Tutor] build a really simple "json" api from a db

Picio picioslug at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:36:56 CEST 2007

The beginning idea was to build a json API myself. Since I need only
to generate json from a db, maybe Django is too much. I'm a Django
beginner. I don't know Turbogears.
I've not found anything like: "how to build a json api".
Maybe MySqldb+simplejson is the enough?
Is It more simple to learn how to use Django to create a json api?