[XML-SIG] 2 Qs: encoding & entities with xmlproc

Dan Libby danda@netscape.com
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 15:00:09 -0700

--------------06E333EA1D62942978B070C3

Is it possible to reference more than one external DTD? If so, how?  I'm
hoping that it is possible to include an external DTD from within the internal
subset.  This would basically allow for limited inheritance.

-dan

Dan Libby wrote:

> > Here's an example:
> >
> > <!DOCTYPE rdf:RDF PUBLIC "..." "..." [
> >   <!-- The line above references the external subset, while what
> >        appears between the [ and the ]> is the internal subset -->
> >
> >   <!ELEMENT channel (fiskepudding, kumle, lakrisbåter)>
> > ]>

--------------06E333EA1D62942978B070C3

begin:vcard
n:Libby;Dan