[EuroPython] Scheduling meeting and scheduling input

Harald Armin Massa haraldarminmassa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:50:30 CEST 2005

Dear Jacob,

thank you for proclaiming that schedule! Within the tutorials track, we have
the following talk schedule agreement:

1) we will start with an "KickStart Workshop / Seminar". This will be
together with Social Skills; there will be a very empowering seminar on
persuading people and selling ideas. Speakers within the "Tutorials" track
are guests of honour / VIPs in that seminar. [astrid]

2) "the Guido": "why I invented python"

3) "taste python: say hello world" Get it started, how to get the first
Python Skripts [Rob and Michele, scheduled for a "standard classroom type"]

4) Batteries Included: a talkt about the Python Standard Library [brian]

5) Excel gets tamed by the Python: A demonstration how Python can be the
REAL Excel makro language [Guy Dalberto]

6) Decimal - one of the new powerfull cells within the batteries that are
included. [facundo]

7) Python glues the AS/400 - how Python can really empower that SME-Machine
[Johan @pulp.se <http://pulp.se/>]

8) Cherry Py[Remi]

9) Python and Databases: an introduction to SQL Object [Ian]

10) Test the Best: Introduction to regression testing using TextTest [
geoff.bache]

11) Paint the GUI: GUI programming in Python using Gtk+ [johan at gnome]

The first two talks are really HARD positioned there, and especially the
first talk needs a
cross scheduling with social skills.

What do I have to do to make this scheduling possible?

Harald
--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuasion python postgresql