[Mailman-Users] copy and paste

Alex Yu ayu1 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 14:04:17 CET 1999

At 08:37 PM 1999/3/3 +1100, Matt Chipman wrote:

>after the newlist is created, there are a series of names and directories to
>insert into the aliases file.  I cant really see how to do this except for

Do you know how to use mouse?  1st, make sure you have gpm loaded.  If you
are in shell, left click the area you want then right click to paste.  If
you are in xwin, left click the area you want then middle click to paste
/or press left and right at same time.

Best Regards,

Alex Yu
PGP Fingerprint: 1F23 3045 9F92 E856 3967  ACB3 5354 2CC0 7AA7 19FA

"What should you do when you see an
endangered animal that is eating an endangered
plant?"
                                 -- George Carlin