[Mailman-Users] Anyone ever had a list disapear?

John Viega John at list.org
Thu Mar 11 23:55:24 CET 1999

Really what should happen is that the config.db.last should
automatically be used when config.db is missing, as was originally
intended.  There are bound to be unexpected cases where config.db
disappears...  There's no way to ensure otherwise, so we have to
assume it will happen, and make sure we're tolerant to that fault.

John