[Mailman-Users] Just installed 1.0b10 and have problem with call to non-function
Rupa Schomaker (list)
rupa-list at rupa.com
Wed Mar 31 20:13:51 CEST 1999
"Rupa Schomaker (list)" <rupa-list at rupa.com> writes:
> 1) I had to rename $prefix/scripts/dumb_deliver to
> $prefix/scripts/deliver -- is this ok? Should I have been doing
> something else? I use postfix as a mailer, but it provides a
> sendmail compatible interface. But even that should matter, since
> mailman uses smtp.
This was obviously wrong. (and the root for some of my other
problems). I've found the reason why I didn't have deliver.
The first thing I do when getting sources is import the sources into
CVS. Turns out that mail/.cvsignore has an entry for "deliver" which
means that deliver will never be imported to CVS.
I assume this was NOT intended. I've added deliver to my own CVS tree
and hopefully won't continue having problems, but someone should
change the distributed .cvsignore files...
Rupa (rupa at rupa.com for normal email)
Please don't email duplicate replies.
More information about the Mailman-Users