[Mailman-Users] Lists dead on upgrade

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed Apr 26 18:37:45 CEST 2000

Despite having followed the instructions, despite having (mostly) working
lists, they're completely broken now that I've upgraded to 2.0b2 (from
1.0r3). I'm getting:

"|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post spindle"
    (expanded from: <spindle at weirdre.com>)

554 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post spindle"... unknown mailer error 2

    [ Part 2: "Delivery Status" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; adelie.deirdre.org

NOTHING else has changed on my mail setup. None of the responses I've read
in the archives seem applicable.

Any ideas?

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount.