[Mailman-Users] Re: Feature questions - fixed

Rick Niess rniess at netserver3.otr.usm.edu
Fri Jan 14 03:26:54 CET 2000

Hi All,

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000, Rick Niess wrote:
>      Indeed.  For the unexperienced user, Mailman is _much_ easier and
> less involved.  Pretty much, once you get it installed, it's a piece of
> isn't a web-oriented menthod of creating a list yet. (tho that's probably
> not far off) That's not to say that creating a list is hard, but there is
> some shell-based work to do.

     Ack!  Just realized my post was missing a couple lines.  It should
have said "Pretty much, once you get it installed, it's a piece of cake to
run.  There are still some issues, tho.  For instance, there isn't a
web-oriented method of creating a list yet." Sorry for teh confusion...

						~ Rick ~
--
.oooO "Man with closed Oooo.    Rick C. Niess
(   )   mouth gathers  (   )    University of Southern Miss.
 \ (      no foot!"     ) /     resnet at usm.edu