[Mailman-Users] RPM installation error

Dan Mick Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM
Tue Jun 20 03:01:28 CEST 2000

You have to actually read the instructions.

>From INSTALL:

    - Configure your Web server to point to the Pipermail public
      mailing list archives:

      For example, in Apache:

         Alias /pipermail/ $prefix/archives/public/

      Consult your Web server's documentation for details.  Also be
      sure to configure your Web server to follow symbolic links in
      this directory, otherwise public Pipermail archives won't be
      accessible.  For Apache users, consult the FollowSymLinks
      option.

      Now restart your Web server.