[Mailman-Users] Who had the remote mail disappearing problem?

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Sat Aug 25 01:12:37 CEST 2001

Someone else (maybe two somebodies) recently posted a message about
having difficulty with messages from the list going only to local
mailboxes; remote mail was disappearing. Who was that, and have you
fixed it, and if not, can I use you for a guinea pig? because I think
I may be onto something here... (or it could be too much caffeine
today, who knows...)

=)
Amanda the happy dancing little redheaded mailserver queen