[Mailman-Users] email looping - autoresponders - how to stop it?

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Sat Dec 29 17:01:22 CET 2001

Quoting Norbert Bollow (nb at thinkcoach.com):
> Only broken autoresponders are a problem, as the others will
> ignore Mailman.

Unfortunately, people insist on using that festering stink-hole of
security violations known as Outhouse Excess, and the autoresponder on it
is as broken as the rest of it.  I've had to kick three people off my
lists over the holidays because of these stupid "I'm out of the office"
messages.

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin at xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-