[Mailman-Users] Wish: Change address.

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Wed Feb 7 01:02:55 CET 2001

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Dan Mick wrote:
> Given how often someone has to change an email address, I would
> think this remains way way down there.

This is very different, I think, for those of us who run social, and
especially sex-related, lists.  People create and delete AOL screennames,
or change webmail addresses or preoviders, with great frequency; I must
see a dozen or more address changes a week on my lists alone, let alone
the others we host.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114