[Mailman-Users] Setting up umbrella lists

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Tue Feb 13 00:13:03 CET 2001

All -

I feel silly about this but after looking for an answer on and off through
the day today I cannot seem to find one. Pointers and RTFM suggestions are
needed.

I want to setup a simple umbrella list. The web page configs talk about
'umbrella_list' as an option but don't show it anywhere that I've seen.

The problem is that as my lists are setup now I get double [list name] tags
in the subject line.

Where can I find the needed info to step me through the setup of an umbrella
list?

Thanks much!

--
Regards,