[Mailman-Users] Superfluous headers X-

Forrest Aldrich forrie at navipath.com
Mon Jul 9 20:04:02 CEST 2001

Is there a way to, on a list-by-list basis, turn OFF the X- headers?

For example:  we want to use Mailman to manage our network (customer)
outage and maintenance announcements.   This would be a one-way,
non-interactive list (ie: responses would either get bitbucketed or sent to
the admin).   I would not want the customers being directed to our server
with the X- headers.  In fact, I'd much rather be able to configure them
myself, like: