[Mailman-Users] Prob1: How to disble unsubscribe for some users

Stephan Berndts stb-mm at spline.de
Mon Mar 5 14:40:00 CET 2001

Hi!

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 09:51:54PM -0800, Nathan Grass wrote:
> I run a list where some members are REQUIRED to be on the
> list to meet requirements of a group that exists "outside"
> of that list.  The best way you can deal with your problem
> (as I have had to with both Majordomo and Mailman) is to
> just be sure you GET all subscription notices. You will be
> able to see when they remove themselves.

I had had the same problem. My solution was to write a small
script which checks once a week whether all people that have
to be subscribed to that list are subscribed or not.
(Subscribing them if necessary ...) OK, my solution needs
access to the list-server, but maybe it is even possible
without.

Stephan
--
The more I hear, the less I know