[Mailman-Users] Why my Mailman Send monthly reminder of passwd to our users twice

Muhammad Ashraf ashraf at isb.sdnpk.org
Wed Mar 14 07:36:54 CET 2001

cron entry is fine i think.
cron is here
3*************
 At 5PM every day, mail reminders to admins as to pending requests
0 17 * * * /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/checkdbs
#
# Noon, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshhold
delivery.
0 12 * * * /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/senddigests
#
# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/mailpasswds
#
# Every 5 mins, try to gate news to mail.  You can comment this one out
# if you don't want to allow gating, or don't have any going on right now,
# or want to exclusively use a callback strategy instead of polling.
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/bin/python
/home/mailman/cron/gate_news
#
# Every 1/2 hour flush the outgoing mail queue.
12,42 * * * * /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/run_queue
This hapeens only on first day of month,normally i receive no complaint

any other suggestion