[Mailman-Users] Removing list information from mail header

Gregory K. Laughlin glaughln at memphis.edu
Thu Mar 15 04:53:04 CET 2001

Is there a way to remove the various URLs from the header of
messages forwarded by lists?

For example:

I am having to approve posts forwarded from one list I
maintain to another list I maintain and I suspect that
it is because I configured the recipient lists to send
what appear as administrative requests to the list owner
and because of these headers Mailman believes
that the messages from the umbrella lists are administrative
requests.

Please reply directly to me as I do not subscribe to
mailman-users at python.org

Thanks In Advance